View Profile OiPriPri

All 53 Audio Reviews

33 w/ Responses

hahaha this is pretty fuggin awesome mein. xD

I rirry rike mah dude. Keep up the good wok ;3

etK responds:

Thanks a lot !! <3

Me gusta ;3

2:24's my favorite part =D

With a slight touch of tyranny? this is parking lot is oppressing its people and they need a hero to stand up against high parking prices.

At least I felt their was just a little evil in it. just a dab of evil. It doesn't have to be an evil parking lot I'm sure you know.

EagleGuard responds:

This is hands-down the best screenplay right here.

Me gusta

E-lie responds:

big thanks

Me gusta

Was the bass eating him?

br00d1e responds:

Definitely.

Definitely dubstepy but it should maybe be a little more mastered. The filtering is a bit odd in some places and the channels could use some tweaking to add some spice.

To be precise I could say that some of the channel stood out a little more than they needed to, such as the toxic bio hazard channel. The tempo was a bit odd for tapering lead that went with it. Now the drop wasn't bad at all. (Maybe add a fruity bass booster on that b ;3)

But not very bad at all! Just needs some finer tuning. At least you have the right idea on the structure! :D

Really Fab Job M8. >:3

A..... /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ music loving guy with some odds and ends that "nose" and knows a few things about audio development and design. I am a miniature sized pterodactyl at heart and my charisma level is somewhere past 20. A true wizard and mother. git rektal

Jacob @OiPriPri